Sunday, October 25, 2009

Keeping Memories... Alberta Mini Album


I made my first trip to visit my husband in Alberta since he began his new job there, and decided to commemorate the trip by creating a Mini Album of my week of travel there and back. I started by exploring local scrapbook stores while he was at work during the day. I chose this great scrapbook store in Sherwood Park to spend a couple of days working on the beginnings of my Mini Album. The staff of Scrapbook Divas was awesome and the shop has a great selection of supplies to choose from. So I made myself comfy in their crop room and got going. I finished it off over a couple of days at home when I returned. It now sits on my coffee table for all to enjoy. So here it is for those who may not get a chance to sit on my couch and pick it up off the coffee table to browse. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment