Thursday, January 14, 2010

Boyz 2 Men

My boys love to challenge each other and show off... all three of them! So I decided to do up a Scrapbook Layout and frame it for my husband to put up in his apartment in Alberta, where he is working away from home. I figured he would enjoy seeing a display of the fun he and the boys have together in the love and play they share when they get the chance. I highlighted the colors they wore in the photos to do the layout; (black, blue,red); and put the finished product in a black wood frame. I distressed the photos by sanding the edges and tore the background paper to give the layout a more rugged, masculine look. The playful title was made up of sanded paper covered chipboard and painted Grungeboard for the "b" and the "m". I also added clear embossing to the raised textured stripes on the Grungeboard to show off the dimension better.

No comments:

Post a Comment