Thursday, January 14, 2010

So Happy Together

My Step-daughter is building her own little family now. She has the sweetest baby boy and has recently found a wonderful guy to help raise my darling step-grand baby. They are so happy together, when I saw this photo I just had to do something special with it. So for Christmas I made up this layout and gave it as a gift to her new fella, welcoming him to the clan, and letting him know that he is in a place of love... on many levels. Being this was a gift to a guy, again I went for that rough, masculine style that comes so beautifully from a little distressing and the right color combinations. (Sorry the photo of this layout is a little out of focus). The verse is an original of my own reflections that reads:
Love is the Truth of who we really are.

Yet we must choose to express this Truth.

When we choose to spend time with
others living as love each moment becomes a great gift.

Moments become memories through which we feel togetherness.

Together we become FAMILY.

Family love is a great gift that anyone can choose to share with another... but most of all it is the greatest gift we give to ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment